Our client, Canada’s leader in load and freight matching services, is looking for a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative to join their team in Mississauga, ON.
- Own the sales cycle from prospecting to closed sale and consistently hit or exceed targets
- Become a brand enthusiast for our products
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Innovative with your approach to sales and bring your ideas and strategies to advance the company’s vision for the future
- Attend conferences and industry events as a means of networking and staying current with industry-and market-related information
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of comprehensive understanding and sales experience managing a full sales cycle
- Fluent Bilingual, both in English and French (written and verbal)
- Experience with Salesforce would be an asset
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines, detail-oriented
- Demonstrated effectiveness in prospecting and developing new business with exceptional closing skills
- An individual who loves the chase, is a go-getter and will find unique ways of engaging the prospect.
- A group of people who recognize the value high performers bring to the team and show them their appreciation!
- Lunches and monthly birthday cakes celebrations, matching RSP and discount stock and many more fun perks!