Inside Sales & Services Representative
We are a market leader in the distribution and manufacturing of cold beverage dispense including draught beer dispensing equipment and branded merchandise. We partner with international, national and local customers, providing innovative dispensing solutions for the exciting and growing beverage dispensing marketplace.
This is an inside sales and customer service role where the primary objective is to promote the sale of our products, solutions and provide exceptional customer service to existing customer in your account base (70%). Prospecting for new business is an additional deliverable (30%). If you are competitive and performance-driven then we have the position for you. This is a great opportunity and if you have sales, customer service capabilities in fluid transfer, industrial, wholesale, distribution or the brewing industry the fit might just be perfect!
What you’re responsible for:
– Prospect for new business (phone, email, other online channels)
– Nurture existing clients and grow share of wallet within established accounts
– Well-versed in the art of managing conversation
– Provide exceptional client service management; “White Glove” Service
– Identify customer pain points and provide innovative solutions; act as product consultant – uncover the need and ask for the business!
– Consistently meet or exceed company objectives
– Other duties as warranted
– B2B sales & service experience
– Energetic, motivated to do more, authentic and trustworthy
– Positive, independent individual who can build and maintain solid relationships with customers and co-workers
– Great listener, detail-oriented, strong work ethic
– Committed to continuous personal development
– Diploma/Degree in business or marketing
– Strong communication, presentation, organization and time management a must
– Proficient MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint computer skills; ERP (BlueLink) an asset
– Strong technical acumen with knowledge of component manufacturing and assembly processes; ability to read mechanical drawings is an asset
– Effective negotiation skills and must be solutions based
– Bilingualism in French a PLUS!
Competitive Compensation Package; Benefits package
Group RRSP Contribution
Ongoing Learning and Development
Opportunity for Advancement
Jeans are appropriate!