The North American Store Brand Manager will be responsible for the product strategies and design leadership for our store brand portfolios based on consumer insights and research.
- Develop and document product strategies that include our store brand plans for the company’s portfolio (facial, bath, and towel) in conjunction with the Marketing brand team and Product Managers.
- Be an active participant in trend, cohort, and product innovation research with the brand marketing team, bringing the mindset of the store brand issues and opportunities.
- Work with the strategy team and Product Managers to improve the development process of new products and down counts along with being part of the team to assist in the build-out of an effective rollout to the full team.
- Develop and maintain the company’s online facial design portal for store brands and private brands. This includes working with key designers, and our key research supplier to create and validate new canvases. Build our canvas equity by developing designs with emerging decorating trends and styles.
- Be aware of and build out a stable of packaging research firms that can assist in evaluating packaging and packaging hierarchies beyond facial canvases that may also include eye-tracking technology. Develop research options to understand best practices and have relationships with researchers to assist in this kind of research.
- Provide key packaging guidelines and work with both the legal and the brand team to coordinate and validate. Communicate all available claims to be used on store brands.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Strong customer focus and results orientation
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills