Our client, a machinery company in the forestry sector, is seeking a Payroll Administrator for their St.George, SC location.
What you will be doing:
- Set up of employee in ERP, Payroll and benefit systems.
- Monitor submission of approved timesheets
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets
- Track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions
- Prepares and process payroll for BGT, BGCUS, and Comact US.
- Coordinate efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system.
- Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence compliance with federal/state/local regulations
What we’re looking for:
· Associate Degree in Business Administration/Finance required, Accounting Degree preferred
· Three years additional payroll office experience in lieu of Associate degree
· Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer
· Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll accounting system
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
· Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
· Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
What is in it for you:
· $17-20 per hour
· Full time, permanent position (40 hours)
· Paid overtime hours
· Health care insurance, 401K, vacation