Our Client, an Architectural practice, is looking for a Revit Architectural Technologist to join their team in Ottawa, ON.
- Carry out concept design through to the construction phase by collaborating with other Architects and Designers
- Designing REVIT construction drawing sets for commercial and residential projects
- Working within Ontario construction methods
- Create proposal and competition documents
- Use REVIT, Sketchup, AUTOCAD, Photoshop or Bluebeam to create documents
Who You Are
- Minimum of 8 years Canadian experience as an Architectural Technologist
- minimum of 3 years of large-scale commercial project experience using Revit to develop contract document sets
- Diploma in Architectural Technology
- Knowledge of materials application, building technology/assembly, construction methodology
- Fully understands and employs the Ontario Building Code and local by-laws
- Understands Shop Drawing Review, Specifications, Contract Administration
We look forward to your application! Please note, while we thank you for your interest, only those who are selected to move forward in the process will be contacted.