Automation PLC Technician
Our client, a machinery company in the forestry sector, is seeking an ambitious Automation PLC Technician for their Charleston, SC location.
What you will be doing:
- Programming PLC/HMI systems
- Adhere to and promote company safety standards.
- Assist project teams with on-site system commissioning, building your knowledge and relationships with customers.
- Complete on-site service, fine-tuning, and training of customer personnel.
- Complete timely & thorough service reports, timecards, expense reports, etc.
- Provide remote & over-the-phone troubleshooting service.
- Travel extensively within North America for a few days up to a few weeks at a time.
- Directly reporting to the SE Automation Manager
What we’re looking for:
- Strong PLC knowledge and background
- Experience with Control systems, electrical engineering, or electronic engineering technology.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, FactoryTalk View SE/ME, RSLogix 5000/500/5, and Studio 5000 is beneficial, but training is provided as required.
What is in it for you:
- Estimated yearly earnings of 90-120K
- Full time, permanent position (40 hours/week+overtime)
- Paid overtime hours
- Health care insurance, 401K