Automation PLC Technician
Our client, a machinery company in the forestry sector, is seeking an ambitious Automation PLC Technician for their Charleston, SC location.
What you will be doing:
· Programming PLC/HMI systems
· Adhere to and promote company safety standards.
· Assist project teams with on-site system commissioning, building your knowledge and relationships with customers.
· Complete on-site service, fine-tuning, and training of customer personnel.
· Complete timely & thorough service reports, timecards, expense reports, etc.
· Provide remote & over-the-phone troubleshooting service.
· Travel extensively within North America for a few days up to a few weeks at a time.
· Directly reporting to the SE Automation Manager
What we’re looking for:
· Strong PLC knowledge and background
· Experience with Control systems, electrical engineering, or electronic engineering technology.
· Experience with Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, FactoryTalk View SE/ME, RSLogix 5000/500/5, and Studio 5000 is beneficial, but training is provided as required.
What is in it for you:
· Estimated yearly earnings of 90-120K
· Full time, permanent position (40 hours/week+overtime)
· Paid overtime hours
· Health care insurance, 401K