Our client, one of North America’s leading software platforms for the CPG industry, is looking for a Sales Solution Consultant to join their team in Toronto.
What you’ll be doing
- Prioritize effort based on revenue attainment or as directed by Sales Leadership
- Work assigned deals in close collaboration with the associated account executive
- Facilitate discovery calls and workshops to understand prospects’ business processes and uncover areas where our solutions can generate the most value
- Develop compelling business cases that support large ROIs based on the information gleaned from prospect conversations
- Identify areas that may create friction in the sales cycle or that may negatively impact the adoption of the proposed solution. This may include helping to navigate the political landscape of a prospects’ organization, assessing the motivations behind the various stakeholders, assessing how our solutions may or may not fit into existing business processes.
- Coordinate closely with your counterparts in sales as well as consulting and product management teams to align the proposed solution design with prospects’ business requirements.
- Clearly communicate a compelling narrative that demonstrates how our solutions will fit into prospects’ tech stacks, embed into business processes and delivers value
- Gather input from all relevant stakeholders at a prospect’s company and adapt solution demonstrations and narratives to ensure presentations are well received.
- Provide coaching and professional development to colleagues in order to enhance their product knowledge, sales skills, and industry awareness.
- Opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities within the prospect’s company in collaboration with account executives.
Who You Are
- Minimum four years of sales or sales/solution consulting in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment
- Supply Chain solution education or experience is preferred. For example, knowledge of manufacturing operations or procurement planning would be valuable
- Experience with SaaS sales models
- Proven success engaging in and supporting seven-figure sales cycles
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- 90-140K base + commission
- Unlimited Vacation
- Amazing open office environment, lots of fun activities and events
- Health care, vision, dental, plus additional benefits with a comprehensive package